Sentences with fenced. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use fenced in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fenced.
- Behind the wooden erection, by which he was fenced from more ordinary mortals, the learned Judge leaned forward. (8)
- But what she did not know, and could not divine, was the man who fenced her. (10)
- Friendly questions pressed in an evening chatter between the ladies, and Clotilde fenced, which is half a confession. (10)
- He fenced the treacherous host during dinner with superb complacency. (10)
- Idle rich people, comfortably fenced round, are so inquisitive! (10)
- My father knew her and fenced her. (10)
- One is so fenced and guarded from the weather, that not a breath of air can find its way unpermitted. (4)
- She fenced with a question of two, and stood in a tremble, marvelling at his intuition. (10)
- She had fenced and kept her guard. (10)
- Shrapnel was adroitly fenced and over-shouted. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fenced. Perhaps also see a sentence for flogged and ways to use feint in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fenced in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.