Fencing example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use fencing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fencing.
- After a pause between them, he referred to the fencing. (10)
- But she had now to be on guard, constantly in the fencing attitude. (10)
- Chump by making any allusion to Besworth, and by fencing with the mention of the place. (10)
- Cleverer fencing could not be. (10)
- Comedy, after the barbaric attack, refreshed her wits and reliance on her natural fencing weapons. (10)
- He liked riding, rowing, and fencing better than games. (8)
- I have never seen any one so lithe and quick; or so beautiful as she looked in her fencing dress, with embroidered shoes. (8)
- I love to see fencing. (10)
- I remember him, the dearest little lad, fencing with my husband for exercise after they had been writing all day. (10)
- London was shaken by rumours of a tragic mishap to a socially well-known gentleman at the Chiallo fencing rooms. (10)
- She had hitherto been fencing at a serious disadvantage. (10)
- She was present at that fencing match where you plucked a laurel? (10)
- The tutor praised fencing as an exercise and an accomplishment. (10)
- They teach us at fencing too. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fencing. Perhaps also see a sentence for feminine and ways to use fever in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fencing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.