How to use ferry in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use ferry in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ferry.
- At the place where the ferry is, she was rejoiced by hearing positive news of the proximity of the Royal army. (10)
- He told me presently that she had started off for home, and drove me to the ferry, behind an old grey pony. (8)
- I hailed the solitary tenant of it, and after some little parley, induced him to ferry me over. (6)
- I started in the ferry boat with them at last. (10)
- They crossed the river by a ferry, and rode a long time in silence, while the twilight slowly fell behind the aspens. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ferry. Perhaps also see a sentence for flattered and ways to use fenellan in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ferry in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.