Feverishly sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use feverishly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for feverishly.
- But daily he bought a newspaper, and feverishly, furtively scanned its columns. (8)
- But she was unable to help pressing it feverishly. (8)
- He asked feverishly who they were, and looked his best simplicity, as one who was always interested by stories of lovers. (10)
- He changed the pint of Madeira from his left side to his right, and went under his handkerchief again, feverishly. (10)
- He swept his forehead feverishly. (10)
- He was too pale, a greyish tinge all over his face; he poured out water, and began feverishly washing. (8)
- June mastered her sobs, and squeezing his hand feverishly, she lay back in her corner, her face muffled in a shawl. (8)
- Lady Judith understood Richard, and he feeling infinitely vile, somehow held to her more feverishly, as one who dreaded the worst in missing her. (10)
- She left him, feeling the contempt of the brain feverishly quickened and fine-pointed, for the brain chewing the cud in the happy pastures of unawakedness. (10)
- The hand which Bianca placed in it was feverishly hot. (8)
- The recent series of feverishly sleepless nights disposed him to snappish irritability or the thirst for tenderness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for feverishly. Perhaps also see a sentence for fronting and ways to use fertile in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use feverishly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.