Fibre sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fibre in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fibre.
- His jaw was fallen; his eyes protruded; he trembled in every fibre; a cold sweat bathed his entire body; he screamed with fear. (1)
- Keen, poignant agonies seemed to shoot from his neck downward through every fibre of his body and limbs. (1)
- March had her misgivings, and questioned whether it were not perhaps too relaxing to the moral fibre. (9)
- She started when she definitely thought of her husband, and thought with what violence it would work in every fibre of his rude strength. (9)
- She was still sitting there, with her arms crossed, in the stillness of one whose every nerve and fibre was stretched taut. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fibre. Perhaps also see a sentence for fancies and ways to use firelight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fibre in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.