Fiddle sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fiddle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fiddle.
- Accursed luck that Gyp had ever set eyes on this fellow Fiorsen, with his fatal fiddle! (8)
- Fiddle in harmonics as it may, it will have these gratifications at all costs. (10)
- He snatched bow and fiddle from one of the ring, and with a few strokes kindled their faces. (10)
- I doubt almost if the hand be mine which dared to make a hero play second fiddle, and to his beloved. (10)
- Still there was the baleful reflection that he was second fiddle to his beloved. (10)
- Suppose I learnt the fiddle? (10)
- To play second fiddle to a young woman is an abomination to us all. (10)
- We none of us like to play second fiddle. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fiddle. Perhaps also see a sentence for fancies and ways to use firelight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fiddle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.