Sentences with fiercely in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use fiercely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fiercely.
- As he wrote, she grew more radiant, more indistinct, more fiercely desired. (10)
- Feeling that he dared not offer another chance to a fellow so desperately close-dealing, Weisspriess thrust fiercely, but delayed his fatal stroke. (10)
- I bowed fiercely to let him know what he might expect. (10)
- I could have cursed that other friend, the son of mischief; for she, I could have sworn, had been fiercely and wantonly hunted. (10)
- Ripton fiercely accused his prodigious stupidity. (10)
- She held her head up fiercely, and spoke steadily, but he could see the pulse beating in her pretty neck. (9)
- The handle was tried again, then, after a pause, the handle of the door between his room and hers was fiercely shaken. (8)
- Then Irene descended upon the other rooms, which she set in order, and some of which she fiercely swept and dusted. (9)
- Then suddenly some young man with gaunt violence in his face would pass, pushing his barrow desperately, striding fiercely by. (8)
- They must have burned very fiercely; for, while awake at night and in her dreams, she had often heard him wailing and complaining piteously. (5)
- They tore it away and thrust it fiercely aside, its undulations resembling those of a water-snake. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fiercely. Perhaps also see a sentence for flowers and ways to use fix in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fiercely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.