Sentences using the word fights. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use fights in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fights.
- He fights against us, without hope of reward from you. (10)
- He swears amendment, is hiccupping at night; fights a match on the morrow, and gets beaten out of formation. (10)
- On the march, silence was proclaimed, and partially enforced, after two fights against authority. (10)
- Satan, my son, fights not with his fore-claws. (10)
- There had been several fights, in all of which the strike-breakers had been beaten. (8)
- True, she fights only for her family, and is virtually the champion of the opposing institution misplaced. (10)
- Whether he fights and wins, or fights and loses, I go out. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fights. Perhaps also see a sentence for fireworks and ways to use fitted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fights in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.