Sentences using the word financial. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use financial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for financial.
- Before this Jacob had come forward publicly in proportion to his financial importance in the community. (9)
- Having got his son back like this, he felt he must know what was his financial position. (8)
- In the end this war will be won by the country whose financial position stands the strain best. (8)
- Ladies have been won, a fresh posterity founded, and grand financial schemes devised, revolts arranged, a yoke shaken off, in less of mortal time. (10)
- There was also a financial crisis. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for financial. Perhaps also see a sentence for fireworks and ways to use fitted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use financial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.