Sentences using the word finchley. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use finchley in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for finchley.
- Lawrence Finchley for another, and in a base bad manner. (10)
- Lawrence Finchley had been announced. (10)
- Lawrence Finchley rapped him smartly, and she admired his impassiveness under the stroke. (10)
- Lawrence Finchley scored tellingly: that was unaccountably queer. (10)
- Lawrence Finchley, begging to be invited to lunch if she came, as she had a purpose in the wish to meet my lord. (10)
- Lawrence Finchley, for example. (10)
- My opinion is, Lawrence Finchley had no solid foundation for his charge, except his being an imbecile. (10)
- She was listening to Isabella Lawrence Finchley, wishing she might have followed to some end the above line of her meditations. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for finchley. Perhaps also see a sentence for fireside and ways to use fiasco in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use finchley in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.