Sentence using the word finely. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use finely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for finely.
- Finely secret are her glances, as if under every eye-lash there lurked the shade of a meaning. (10)
- He diverged to censure of the marchings and the street-singing: the impediment to traffic, the annoyance to a finely musical ear. (10)
- He felt finely, apart from the treason, that her want of money degraded her: him too, by contact. (10)
- He had known all day that something was coming, and had been cudgelling his brains finely. (8)
- He is very finely built; and I dare say he has a head. (10)
- His nose was finely chiselled, and had little flesh. (8)
- It still seems to me that the situation was strongly and finely felt. (9)
- It was finely chiselled, and the same yellow as his face. (8)
- We got quite chummy one day, when we were going out to the pyramids together, and he gave himself away, finely. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for finely. Perhaps also see a sentence for file and ways to use firing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use finely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.