How to use finery in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use finery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for finery.
- Bennet protested against any description of finery. (4)
- It can afford that ultimate finery. (9)
- Meantime, the little animal grunted as piteously as if it noticed that its finery was being stolen and its beauty impaired. (5)
- No, I see no finery about you; nothing but what is perfectly proper. (4)
- The families who had been in town for the winter came back again, and summer finery and summer engagements arose. (4)
- There was, indeed, about her whole figure an air of almost professional escape from finery. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for finery. Perhaps also see a sentence for flaunting and ways to use fill in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use finery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.