How to use fishing in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use fishing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fishing.
- All that is left of the fishing interest is the weir outside which supplies, fitfully and uncertainly, the fish shipped fresh to the nearest markets. (9)
- Heaven be thanked, no fishing boats were out. (10)
- In one of the many little bays I passed, lay three or four fishing smacks. (6)
- It is fishing for compliments. (4)
- One fishing barque alone was on the water. (6)
- People loitered on the quay, some fishing, some looking idly at the stream. (2)
- The fishing scheme had been renewed the day before, and a positive engagement made of his meeting some of the gentlemen at Pemberley before noon. (4)
- They did not move any more than if they had been fishing in an old Dutch print. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fishing. Perhaps also see a sentence for flattered and ways to use finger-nail in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fishing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.