Fists sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fists in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fists.
- But it asks for a weapon, which nature has not given: whereas the fists . (10)
- Clumps of grass, and sharp flint-dust stuck between his fists, which were thrust out stiff on either side of him. (10)
- Commonly its attitude is entirely pugilistic; two blunt fists rallying and countering. (10)
- George had referred all questions implying a difference between himself and Mel to their mutual fists for decision. (10)
- He thrust his fists against his ears. (10)
- I might frown at him and clench my fists, but he did speak as a friend. (10)
- Near the walls he discovered Beppo sitting pensively with his head between his two fists. (10)
- Our little man drove into the press with a pair of fists able to do their work. (10)
- Saddlebank, Salter, and a good many others, plugged their ears with their fists. (10)
- She suddenly noticed the hair which covered his clenched fists. (8)
- The fists worked right and left; such a clearing of ground was never seen for sickle or scythe. (10)
- Their hands grasped firmly: thereupon becoming fists of a hostile couple in position. (10)
- Val clenched fists and resolution. (8)
- When he heard that you were going to leave Milan for Baveno, he was mad, and with two fists up, against all English persons. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fists. Perhaps also see a sentence for fretting and ways to use finger-nail in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fists in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.