Five-and-twenty used in sentences. Students, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use five-and-twenty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for five-and-twenty.
- Captain Wentworth, with five-and-twenty thousand pounds, and as high in his profession as merit and activity could place him, was no longer nobody. (4)
- He was a tall, heavy-looking young man of five-and-twenty. (4)
- He was ready to subscribe his five-and-twenty guineas, he said. (10)
- He was to marry when he was five-and-twenty. (10)
- My aunt received five-and-twenty thousand pounds, the sum she had thrown away. (10)
- O my goodness; it is just five-and-twenty minutes to the first dinner-bell, and you are crying! (10)
- The pawnbroker offered him five-and-twenty pounds on the security of the opal. (10)
- There were great rejoicings; and the bridegroom released five-and-twenty prisoners in honour of the glad event. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for five-and-twenty. Perhaps also see a sentence for foil and ways to use firewood in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use five-and-twenty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.