Sentences with fixedly in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use fixedly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fixedly.
- Groups of people stood upon the benches, and looked fixedly in one part of the house; then changed and regarded as eagerly the other. (6)
- He stared at her fixedly. (8)
- John read the paragraph, handed it back; and the two brothers stared fixedly at each other. (8)
- People passed out into the moonlight, looking curiously at his set face staring so fixedly. (8)
- Robert stood by the musk-pots at the window, looking at Rhoda fixedly. (10)
- Still it was true that he had reached an age when the desire to plant his affections in a dear fair bosom fixedly was natural. (10)
- Stone was staring fixedly at his sheet of paper, as though the merits of this last sentence were surprising him. (8)
- When he fronted her again, she looked very fixedly, and set her head shaking. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fixedly. Perhaps also see a sentence for flourished and ways to use finery in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fixedly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.