Sentence using the word flags. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use flags in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flags.
- Both gentlemen were angry with the Birds on the flags of foreign nations, which would not imitate a sawdust Lion to couch reposefully. (10)
- Flags bearing the national colours were hoisted in place of the mourning banners. (5)
- Furthermore, where he respected, he was a governed man, free of the common masculine craze to scale fortresses for the sake of lowering flags. (10)
- The color-bearers kept well to the front with their flags, closely furled, aslant backward over their shoulders. (7)
- The pride and might and vivid strength of things still fluttered their uneasy flags of spirit, moved disherited wings! (8)
- The trees gave their swish of leaves, the river darkened the patch of wrinkles, the bordering flags amid the reed-blades dipped and streamed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flags. Perhaps also see a sentence for filmy and ways to use flowingly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flags in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "sentences with flags", "a sentence using the word flags", "SENTENCE WITH THE WORD FLAGS", visited this page.