Use flask in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use flask in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flask.
- And slipping out of bed she got a handkerchief and the eau-de-Cologne flask, and bandaged her forehead. (8)
- But I could not help attributing my sentiments to the husband, and sought to conciliate his tolerance with a cup of brandy from my flask. (2)
- Frequent and deep counsel he took with a trusty flask suspended at his belt. (10)
- He handed him, too, a capacious flask. (8)
- He paused at the door to give his wife a kiss, and put a flask of port into his pocket. (8)
- He would get up, and be off before dawn; he put his things out ready, and filled his flask. (8)
- If his one friend, the uplifted flask, is his enemy, why then he feels bound to treat his enemy as his friend. (10)
- She flung a cloak over Laura, and handed out the flask with a naked arm. (10)
- Sylvia came in while he was thus taking stock of himself, bringing a freshly-opened flask of eau-de-Cologne. (8)
- The good soul seized the flask, and went off hugging it. (8)
- This flask suffered the fate of the former. (10)
- Treffry rummaged out a flask. (8)
- When he returned to his companion, he found the fellow drinking from the flask of an Austrian soldier. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flask. Perhaps also see a sentence for fascinate and ways to use flitch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flask in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.