Flats example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use flats in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flats.
- He left his hansom on the Embankment, and walked up to the Old Church, uncertain of the block of flats where he knew she lived. (8)
- He might have careered over midland flats for any susceptibility that he betrayed to the grandeur of the scenery she loved. (10)
- Nearing the island, I was reminded of the early morning when I landed on the Flemish flats. (10)
- She threaded two more turnings, and from the last corner he saw her enter her block of flats. (8)
- The carriage stopped before a small three-storied block of flats, standing a little back from the river. (8)
- The carriage was on a good road, between irrigated flats, that flashed a lively green and bright steel blue for miles away. (10)
- Why, those tenements are better and humaner than those flats! (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flats. Perhaps also see a sentence for feminine and ways to use flashed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flats in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.