Sentences using the word flatter. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use flatter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flatter.
- And she must have a sufficient intelligence; for her stupidity does not flatter the possessing man. (10)
- But I flatter myself I know the gentleman better. (10)
- But I do flatter myself, my dear Jane, that my influence is not entirely worn out. (4)
- But, did we not flatter the king? (10)
- Flatter the sketch, Miss Paynham, for a likeness to be seen. (10)
- He will not flatter to feed on them. (10)
- I flatter myself at least that you will be able to do so. (4)
- No one but Jane, she thought, could flatter herself with such an expectation. (4)
- She must not flatter herself that he thought of her dancing, but if he were criticising her behaviour, she did not feel afraid. (4)
- The notion seemed to flatter him and repay him for what he must have been suffering. (9)
- The self-deluded people flatter themselves that their elections are contests of principles, whereas they are only struggles of interests. (7)
- This has been my motive, my fair cousin, and I flatter myself it will not sink me in your esteem. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flatter. Perhaps also see a sentence for fireside and ways to use flowingly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flatter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.