Fleshly sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use fleshly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fleshly.
- He drank not, abstained from fleshly intercourse, and habitually spoke the truth. (8)
- He kicked at the bondage to our common fleshly nature imposed on him by the mother of the little animal. (10)
- He would be fleshly enough in any hands. (10)
- His fleshly horror of pain and ugliness was now disciplined, his spiritual dislike of them forced into a philosophy. (8)
- I am enamoured of fleshly anguish and martyrdom. (10)
- My tears flow because of no fleshly anguish: I pardon my enemies. (10)
- Salt is in it to keep our fleshly grass from putrefaction; poets might proclaim its virtues. (10)
- She saw there the ribbed and shanked old skeleton world on which our fair fleshly is moulded. (10)
- Unaccountably this night, the fair fleshly presence over-weighted her intellectual distinction, to an observer bent on vindicating her innocence. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fleshly. Perhaps also see a sentence for frown and ways to use flasks in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fleshly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.