Use fling in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fling.
- And he was magnanimous: he was in the right, she in the wrong; he had no desire to grapple with her, fling and humiliate. (10)
- And the devil that had entered into her when she woke that morning, having had his fling, slunk away, leaving the old bewildered misery. (8)
- Did she care enough to break through all barriers, fling herself into midstream? (8)
- Easy enough to break chains imposed by others, fling his cap over the windmill, and cry for the moment at least: I am unfettered, free! (8)
- I fling no single sovereign more into that quicksand, and I want not one word further on the subject. (10)
- Never did bird of Michaelmas fling off water from her feathers more thoroughly than this fair young lady the false title she pretended to assume. (10)
- Several gentlemen were mobbed, and compelled to fling the cigars from their teeth. (10)
- She longed to fling herself down at his knees, but he was so still, that to move seemed impossible; she remained silent, with folded hands. (8)
- She tried to free herself from Barlow, so as to fling the waterproof into the boat. (9)
- There was his own, which he deemed it no excess of chivalry to fling into the gulf. (10)
- They could not fling themselves into the sea. (8)
- Thunderclouds have as little love of the lightnings they fling. (10)
- You may alter it, or fling another of us men out on the world with the old bitter experience. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fling. Perhaps also see a sentence for farmer and ways to use flickered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.