Float example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use float in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for float.
- And here she was, left to float or founder! (10)
- And now, Greg, referring to the state of your cellar, our young friends here mean to float with us to-night. (10)
- As you perceive, he was drawing swiftly to the vortex of the fools, and round and round he went, lucky to float. (10)
- Dahlia tried to float out some fretting words for mercy, on one or other of her heavy breathings; but her brain was under lead. (10)
- He seemed to float down the stairs; his mind was in a delirious whirl. (9)
- He was himself a man born to float easily through life, his face and manner artfully recommending him to all. (2)
- If you loved the Book you would float in harbour. (10)
- It rose with a low, clear, deliberate warble, and seemed to float in the gray sky like the note of a lark. (7)
- It would be quieter to float, kinder to everybody. (10)
- She turned to float, gathering her knees for the funny sullen kick, until she heard him near. (10)
- Still, I was to go, and dine, and float on the water, plucking flowers. (10)
- What, then, are to be the main channels down which the renascent English drama will float in the coming years? (8)
- Would they have let the lads of Andernach float down cabbage-stalks to them without a shy back? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for float. Perhaps also see a sentence for fell and ways to use flooded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use float in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.