Sentence using the word floods. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use floods in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for floods.
- And she appeared to be still undaunted, full of her scheme, and could cry without fear of floods. (10)
- Even so little as an unspoken defence of him shook her to floods of tears. (10)
- It tears up the trees by the roots, floods the land, darkens utterly my poor quiet universe. (10)
- Such Liberals are the ruin of Liberalism; but of such must it be composed when there is no new cry to loosen floods. (10)
- The spring was cold and rainy, and the irresolute Italian railroads were interrupted by the floods. (9)
- We, sir, dedicate genius to the cloacaline floods. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for floods. Perhaps also see a sentence for file and ways to use flaw in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use floods in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.