How do you use florence in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use florence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for florence.
- Although still at headquarters only two days ago, Baron Ricasoli has been suddenly summoned by telegram from Florence, and, as I hear, has just arrived. (10)
- For one winter she had a friendly little salon, which was the most attractive place in Florence to him, then a cub painter sufficiently unlicked. (9)
- He had arrived in Florence that day, and had to be brought unasked. (9)
- He professed a great concern that Clementina should see Florence in just the right way, and he offered his services in showing her the place. (9)
- He promised to pass through Florence in the spring, and he will keep his word. (9)
- Lander wished most to know how that lord had got down to Florence; and Clementina said he was coming to see her. (9)
- Lander, and whether she had got to Florence without losing the way; he laughed but he seemed really to care. (9)
- Lander, if she found Florence a bit dull, to push on there. (9)
- Richling agreed with this rather vague theory, but she was sure that Clementina would get married to greater advantage in Florence than anywhere else. (9)
- She had definitely ceased to live in Florence, where she had meant to die, and had come home to close her eyes. (9)
- You had that Boston goose in Florence, too, last winter, and I suppose he gobbled up what little Miss Milray had left of me. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for florence. Perhaps also see a sentence for fiske and ways to use flighty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use florence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.