Examples of flowering sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use flowering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flowering.
- A flowering laurel, however, stood between, and, taking shelter behind this, young Jolyon prepared his easel. (8)
- A heavy odour, sensual, sinister, was in the air, as from a sudden flowering of amorous shrubs. (8)
- All was quiet there and empty, the great buildings whitened, the trees blurred and blue; and sweeter air was coming across their flowering tops. (8)
- Over the flowering hawthorn the moon stood like a windblown white rose of the heavens. (10)
- The flowering chestnut pavilions overhead rustled and hummed. (10)
- The room was filled with a sweet hot scent of flowering azaleas. (8)
- Weyburn named the Spring holiday time, the season of the flowering Alpine robes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flowering. Perhaps also see a sentence for forbery and ways to use flagrant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flowering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.