Sentences with flushing in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use flushing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flushing.
- But her cheeks were flushing. (8)
- Flushing slightly and giving him a keen look, Hilary passed down the stairs without replying. (8)
- Mel, flushing slightly, but otherwise outwardly calm. (10)
- Miss Naylor, flushing deeply, snipped off a particularly healthy bud. (8)
- She heard it flushing painfully, and, suddenly, with a curt handshake, took her departure. (8)
- She rode forward, flushing. (8)
- Such questionings set me flushing in deadly chills. (10)
- The bronze face and the milky bowed to one another ceremoniously; the latter faintly flushing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flushing. Perhaps also see a sentence for flutter and ways to use flourishing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flushing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.