Use the word foam in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use foam in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for foam.
- A savour of North Sea foam and ballad pirates hangs about the early chronicles of the family. (10)
- A storm of wind came howling over the Hampshire hills, and sprang white foam on the water, and shook the bare trees. (10)
- Again and again she sneezed in the pleasure of that homeward flight, and the light foam of her nostrils flicked the faces of those behind. (8)
- But it appeared, on inquiry, that it was one word, which meant rising from the foam. (8)
- Dartrey Fenellan had said of little Nesta once, that she had a nature pure and sparkling as mid-sea foam. (10)
- Gay little yachts bounded out like foam, and flashed their sails, light as sea-nymphs. (10)
- He was in the state of the wine when a shake will rouse the sluggish sparkles to foam. (10)
- Her ideas reverted to Sir Willoughby, and at once they had no more cohesion than the foam on a torrent-water. (10)
- It was bright and hot, and the May blossom in full foam. (8)
- The softly ruffled Adriatic tossed no foam. (10)
- The valley was like a tumbled mountain, thick with crags and eminences, through which the river worked strenuously, sinuous in foam, hurrying at the turns. (10)
- There was foam on his beard and round his eyes; the poor wretch took out his handkerchief, and he sobbed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for foam. Perhaps also see a sentence for fountains and ways to use four in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use foam in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.