Use the word folks in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use folks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for folks.
- All he wants is just something to keep him occupied, and all she wants is a chance to occupy herself with otha folks. (9)
- Folks as wish for the mune never du no gude. (8)
- March, and gave the young folks a few pointers about their studies. (9)
- Some people laugh at this self-respect, but most summer folks like it, as I own I do. (9)
- The sight of summer folks makes me sick! (9)
- The summer folks are the material from which his prosperity is wrought, but he is not dependent, and is very far from submissive. (9)
- The summer folks came more and more, every year, with little variance in the impression on either side. (9)
- Yes, they would be folks; and what folks! (9)
- Youa folks all well? (9)
- Young folks in their situation should be excused complying with the common forms. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for folks. Perhaps also see a sentence for fragrance and ways to use forty-two in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use folks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.