A sentence using the word followers. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use followers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for followers.
- And yet I imagine all these people are followers of One who never owned anything. (8)
- But I could not break the chains I had wrought, for I was a chief of followers. (10)
- He carried a light for followers. (10)
- His followers assemble, that he may take advantage of the exchanged key of silver. (10)
- If Richard had his followers he had also his feuds. (10)
- She could not look into the hearts of her followers. (8)
- The hosts of romanticism swarmed back over him and his followers, and prevailed, as we see them still prevailing. (9)
- Then, with a whine, he begged his followers to get his hat back for him. (10)
- Vittoria heard her lover addressing his followers. (10)
- When at last Wilfrid got him free, the unsupported Tyrolese were giving ground before Carlo Ammiani and his followers. (10)
- When they neared him he retreated in a further half-circle, and continued this wise, wasting the fury of Mashalleed, till he stood among his followers. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for followers. Perhaps also see a sentence for frenchmen and ways to use fortitude in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use followers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.