Fondly sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use fondly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fondly.
- But it will not do to be dwelling too fondly on our eras of peace, for which we make such splendid sacrifices. (10)
- Chump, letting her eyes roll fondly away from him into her glass. (10)
- Georgiana knew what he meant, and looked at him fondly. (10)
- He talked fondly of one friend that he had, an officer in the army, which was considered pardonably vain. (10)
- In one week, I fondly trust, he will be secure. (10)
- March fondly into it for the first act at least. (9)
- She now came forward, and, dropping fondly at her knee, looked up to her for instruction. (9)
- Sumfit murmured fondly; and Dahlia kissed her again. (10)
- The sort of eyes that would look fondly on a stone, you know. (10)
- They come but rarely; rarely even in love, when we fondly think them revelations. (10)
- We talk, for instance, of poetry for poets, and we fondly imagine that this is different from talking of cookery for cooks. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fondly. Perhaps also see a sentence for faltered and ways to use forbade in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fondly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.