Sentence with word foolishly. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use foolishly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for foolishly.
- He placed it on the table, and it rolled foolishly; but soon he was by her side, having two free hands to claim her one. (10)
- His candour in confessing disappointment, and his open face, his excellent sense too, gave her some assurance of his not being foolishly impetuous. (10)
- I often toiled wrongly and foolishly; but certainly I toiled, and I suppose no work is wasted. (9)
- If I write foolishly, do forgive me. (10)
- Morsfield was foolishly wrong in declaring that she, as a woman, had reserves of strength. (10)
- She behaved badly, I thought; foolishly, my father said. (10)
- She behaved foolishly; but from your point of view you should feel bound to protect her on that very account. (10)
- She was inwardly warned of having talked foolishly, and she held her tongue. (10)
- The heir-apparent of the house of Pole blinked probably at that moment more foolishly than most mortal men have done. (10)
- The thought of the storm she had sown upon all sides made her tremble foolishly. (10)
- We foolishly question the arts of magicians. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for foolishly. Perhaps also see a sentence for forethought and ways to use followers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use foolishly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.