How do you use footmen in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use footmen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for footmen.
- A couple of footmen carried us each upstairs in turn, as if they were removing furniture. (10)
- As to that, we count him by tens of thousands now, and his footmen and maids by hundreds of thousands. (10)
- Footmen are footmen all the world over. (10)
- Had they mothers, footmen, porters, maids? (8)
- In vain Dietrich menaced Guy with the terrors of the Club: Aunt Lisbeth begged of Margarita not to leave her with the footmen in vain. (10)
- Radnor had borrowed footmen of the principal houses about. (10)
- The door was closed by Gainsford, now one of the gravest of footmen. (10)
- The sight of the curricle acting satellite to the donkey-cart staggered the two footmen. (10)
- Well, footmen and courtiers and Scottish Highlanders, and the corps de ballet, draymen too, have legs, and staring legs, shapely enough. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for footmen. Perhaps also see a sentence for five-and-twenty and ways to use forbery in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use footmen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.