Use the word forcibly in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use forcibly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for forcibly.
- But, if the rays of her mind were dimmed, her heart beat too forcibly for this complacent self-deceit. (10)
- He was a tough opponent for his betters in education, struck forcibly, dexterously, was always alert for debate. (10)
- He was incapable of guessing that it might apply forcibly to Vittoria, who had undertaken a grave, perilous, and imminent work. (10)
- I could indicate forcibly, because I felt, the clear-judging brain and tempered self-command whereby Ottilia had gained her decision. (10)
- It was a contrast which recommended him most forcibly to her mother. (4)
- Never did that great boundary of nations strike me so forcibly, as now when my own petty interests and fortunes were at stake. (6)
- She represented to her sister as forcibly as possible what she felt on the subject, and had soon the pleasure of seeing its happy effect. (4)
- She was most forcibly struck. (4)
- The moral was more forcibly suggested. (10)
- The silence ensuing after such a question responded forcibly. (10)
- The value of an event on a wet day in the country was most forcibly brought before her. (4)
- This thought came home most forcibly to my bosom, as I reflected upon the step which led me on imperceptibly to my present embarrassment. (6)
- Wilfrid was thinking of moving to her to take her forcibly away when she recommenced. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for forcibly. Perhaps also see a sentence for fountains and ways to use fought in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use forcibly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.