Sentences for foreigners. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use foreigners in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for foreigners.
- Foreigners of all kinds thronged upon him at their pleasure, apparently, and with perfect impunity. (9)
- Foreigners pertinaciously misunderstand us. (10)
- His spleen rose at this crowd of foreigners, who spoke an unintelligible language, wore hair on their faces, and smoked bad tobacco. (8)
- I judge rather by the abstract evidence than by the examples our fair matrons give to astounded foreigners when abroad. (10)
- It was like discovering that nine-tenths of the people of England were foreigners. (8)
- Perhaps his inbred English contempt for foreigners and artists kept him from direct action. (8)
- She did not speak to foreigners. (10)
- Some of them fall in love and strike a truce, and still they are foreigners. (10)
- The sound vaguely irritated Winton, reminding him of those two damnable foreigners by whom she had been so treated. (8)
- They will consequently be incommunicable to foreigners. (10)
- Yet more they mean to do, Success does not turn the heads of these Britons, as it would of your frivolous foreigners. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for foreigners. Perhaps also see a sentence for fabulous and ways to use force in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use foreigners in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.