Foresee sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use foresee in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for foresee.
- His genius and ardour had seemed to foresee and to command his prosperous path. (4)
- How could he foresee? (8)
- How the long stage would pass; how it was to affect their manners; what was to be their sort of intercourse, she could not foresee. (4)
- I foresee I shall want money. (10)
- I foresee an early separation, and this dear hand is mine while I have it in mine. (10)
- I foresee it: he will hear the scandal: he will imagine you as bad in morals as in politics. (10)
- If I refuse her the visit, I foresee dissensions, tears, games at ball, romps, not one day of rest remaining to me. (10)
- If papa and I were to leave to-morrow, I foresee endless correspondence. (10)
- Once an accusation like this passes beyond these walls no one can foresee the consequences. (8)
- She could not foresee the contest that was commencing for her. (10)
- To come before its time like this, with no chance to foresee anything, not even to get her mother here! (8)
- Who could foresee this change in you? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for foresee. Perhaps also see a sentence for fretting and ways to use followed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use foresee in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.