Forgery in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use forgery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for forgery.
- Divested of the romantic glamour which my friend is casting over the case, is this anything but an ordinary forgery? (8)
- Name of Falder, forgery. (8)
- Now can you tell me of the morning on which the discovery of the forgery was made? (8)
- Why, it might be forgery! (8)
- William Falder, you have been given fair trial and found guilty, in my opinion rightly found guilty, of forgery. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for forgery. Perhaps also see a sentence for fetch and ways to use forbids in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use forgery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.