Use fortitude in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use fortitude in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fortitude.
- But as neither of us had ever heard of that military hero, we bore the associations of the spot with fortitude. (2)
- Catherine had fortitude too; she suffered, but no murmur passed her lips. (4)
- Concern for her unhappiness, and respect for her fortitude under it, must strengthen every attachment. (4)
- English fortitude, English integrity, the English disposition to do justice to dependents, adolescent English ingenuousness, she was always ready to laud. (10)
- He tried not to pose, and he did his best to bear his loss and humiliation with manly fortitude. (9)
- If it is not rather serious business with them all, still I admire the fortitude with which some of them remain in fifteen minutes. (9)
- It sympathized on the side of his backers too much to do more than nod a short approval of his fortitude. (10)
- On their turning to consult together, he advised them to bear it with fortitude. (10)
- She watched, observed, reflected, and finally determined that this was not a case of fortitude or of resignation only. (4)
- The whole record of his life, from his eighteenth month, is a chronicle of fever and ill-health, borne always with heroic fortitude. (2)
- They were a trifle disappointed by the absence of horns, hoof and tail, but bore their chagrin with good-natured fortitude. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fortitude. Perhaps also see a sentence for far-away and ways to use fourteen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fortitude in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.