Sentences using the word foundation. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use foundation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for foundation.
- Beamish forbore to cast a shadow on her new-born joy, and even within himself to doubt the security of its foundation. (10)
- But I know the foundation is unjust. (4)
- Farina perceived they were above the foundation of the castle. (10)
- Legitimate or not, the fancy sprang from a solid foundation. (10)
- My opinion is, Lawrence Finchley had no solid foundation for his charge, except his being an imbecile. (10)
- My success appeared to be on a more visionary foundation the higher I climbed. (10)
- One who cannot be curbed by reason may be curbed by fear, a familiar truth which lies at the foundation of all penological systems. (7)
- Rumour and gossip know how to build: they always have some solid foundation, however small. (10)
- Still they may have thought, by meeting Richard and his inamorata, there was a chance of laying a foundation of ridicule to sap the passion. (10)
- The consequence is, my grandest edifices fall; there is no foundation for them. (10)
- The thought of his entry into Lakelands, with Nesta Victoria refusing the foundation stone of the place, grew dim. (10)
- Upon what foundation had I been building? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for foundation. Perhaps also see a sentence for fine and ways to use followed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use foundation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.