Sentences using the word founded. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use founded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for founded.
- Bartholomew, when that Huguenot chap came over and founded us. (8)
- Either the reluctance is from the natural desire that so recent a heroine should be founded on fact, or it is mere perverseness. (9)
- For on what is his forethought founded? (10)
- He founded his future upon those generous lines; but he wanted the qualities as well as the resources for rearing the superstructure. (9)
- It does; I founded it. (8)
- Ladies have been won, a fresh posterity founded, and grand financial schemes devised, revolts arranged, a yoke shaken off, in less of mortal time. (10)
- The post of Irish Secretary must be won by real service founded on absolute local knowledge. (10)
- Theirs was the pleasure of critics, which, being founded on the judgement, lasts long, and is without disappointment at the close. (10)
- These apprehensions, perhaps, were not founded entirely on reason, and certainly not at all on truth. (4)
- They were at the bottom of wisdom, for they had in their heads the delicate sense of justice, upon which wisdom is founded. (10)
- Yes, he had founded his sister well, and she had wanted it. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for founded. Perhaps also see a sentence for fireworks and ways to use forests in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use founded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.