Four-and-twenty example sentences. University students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use four-and-twenty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for four-and-twenty.
- Flitch is a wonderful conjurer, but the virtue is out of him for the next four-and-twenty hours. (10)
- Four-and-twenty hours had never passed before, since August began, without bringing them together in some way or other. (4)
- He had been there for four-and-twenty hours. (4)
- She assumed the privileges of her four-and-twenty years and her rank. (10)
- There were points of Italy which the Chief could reach four-and-twenty hours in advance of the Government with all its aids and machinery. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for four-and-twenty. Perhaps also see a sentence for feature and ways to use forms in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use four-and-twenty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.