Francs sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use francs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for francs.
- A handkerchief, a pen, a pencil, a pipe and tobacco, matches, and some ten francs of change: that was all. (2)
- At length she passed into my service for the consideration of sixty-five francs and a glass of brandy. (2)
- Before ten I had an offer of twenty-five francs; and before noon, after a desperate engagement, I sold her, saddle and all, for five-and-thirty. (2)
- He was placarded like a political offender, and ten thousand francs were offered for his head. (2)
- I may mention that when I was going away Father Michael refused twenty francs as excessive. (2)
- I rose as high as ten francs; but he continued to shake his head. (2)
- Vostrand was opposed to him from the beginning, and as soon as he heard of the sixty thousand francs, he utterly refused. (9)
- You gave me ten francs. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for francs. Perhaps also see a sentence for falsity and ways to use freed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use francs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.