Examples of freed sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use freed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for freed.
- And freed by that scent, the whole flood of memory broke in on her. (8)
- But Lady Casterley freed her hand. (8)
- But old Jolyon freed himself from her caress, his face wore the judicial look which came upon it when he dealt with affairs. (8)
- Freed again from the suspicious matter-of-factness of the world, he took a long breath, and went back to visions. (8)
- Freed from restraint, the boat edged out towards the current. (8)
- Freed of each other at last, he stood for a moment looking at her by the moonlight. (8)
- He was freed only by the voice of Barto Rizzo, who marched him back. (10)
- Her ears were carefully freed from the pressure of her pillow, for she thought she heard a mosquito. (8)
- Her pride ran stinging through her veins, like a band of freed prisoners who head the rout to fire a city. (10)
- She freed it and taking up the table-cloth folded it lengthwise and then across, and laid it neatly away in the cupboard. (9)
- Suddenly she freed herself. (8)
- The moon had freed herself above the poplars, and poured her unreality on the garden. (8)
- You will find, whenever the subject becomes freed from its present restraints, that it did not take her wholly by surprize. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for freed. Perhaps also see a sentence for foregoing and ways to use frosted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use freed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.