Sentences using the word frenchman. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use frenchman in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for frenchman.
- He was a very effusive little Frenchman, and fancied he was saying something very pleasant to everybody. (9)
- I would rather you did not talk here like a Frenchman relating his last love-affair in company. (10)
- It seems possible for two Scotsmen and a Frenchman to discuss during a long half-hour, and each nationality have a different idea in view throughout. (2)
- On one occasion he had seen a Frenchman looking on at a match. (10)
- On the right hand of the road was a Frenchman playing bowls. (8)
- The German had a guitar, the Frenchman a voice; Diana joined them in harmony. (10)
- The first spring of a Frenchman comes of vanity. (10)
- To her call the little Frenchman made his appearance as punctually as if he had been the rabbit of a conjurer. (8)
- Weyburn saluted the Frenchman as an acquaintance, and they shook hands, chatted, criticized, nodded. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for frenchman. Perhaps also see a sentence for fireside and ways to use frontier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use frenchman in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.