A sentence for the word freshly. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use freshly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for freshly.
- He carried a walking-stick freshly cut from the forest and his ailing cowskin boots were white with dust. (1)
- He went and had a bath and dressed himself freshly, and then he went for a walk in the still evening air. (9)
- Lawrence had chatted with him freshly, as it was refreshing to recollect; nobody thought him a stunted growth. (10)
- Propped on his pillows in a crimson dressing-gown, and freshly shaved, he looked more Roman than he ever did, except in his bath. (8)
- She wished they could have had another such adventure to stamp the old home on his heart freshly, to the exclusion of beautiful English faces. (10)
- The breath of the land came freshly out over the water; one could almost smell the grass and the leaves. (9)
- There was the scent of freshly smitten bark and sap-wood in the air; the ground was paved with broad, clean chips. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for freshly. Perhaps also see a sentence for fortunes and ways to use frost in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use freshly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.