Use fret in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fret in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fret.
- A pair of wondering feminine eyes pursued him, and made him fret for the miles to throw a thicker veil between him and them. (10)
- Ah, she was a fool to fret! (8)
- But how of his opinion of her character in the fret of a baffling, a repulse, a defeat? (10)
- Do not fret, my own! (10)
- He had taken a real spiritual bath, and washed the dusty fret of London off his soul. (8)
- Her anxiety, however, began to fret. (10)
- Let me drill, and take sharp words, and fret at trifles! (10)
- Pursuit was one of the immediate ideas which rush forward to look back woefully on impediments and fret to fever over the tardiness of operations. (10)
- She was confident of having performed her duty, and to fret over unavoidable evils, or augment them by anxiety, was no part of her disposition. (4)
- Since men began to fret the riddle, they have hauled it down half-mast. (10)
- You will soon find your voice if you will not fret for it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fret. Perhaps also see a sentence for fascinate and ways to use friendly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fret in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.