Sentences with fretting. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use fretting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fretting.
- Before his wits had grasped the certainty possessing them, fiery envy and desire to be alongside her set his fingers fretting at buttons. (10)
- Dahlia tried to float out some fretting words for mercy, on one or other of her heavy breathings; but her brain was under lead. (10)
- He was fast asleep on the sitting-room sofa, while I walked fretting and panting. (10)
- Meanwhile Caroline had withdrawn and the lord of Earlsfont was fretting at his theme. (10)
- On what heaths and heavy fallows had she not spent her noble strength, recklessly fretting through the darkness! (10)
- Pole might have seen that he was fretting at a restriction on his tongue. (10)
- Promise me, no fretting! (10)
- Puzzling and fretting, he reached his rooms. (8)
- The miracle is ended, for the starling has begun its job; and the sun is fretting those dark, busy wings with gold. (8)
- There stood Lady Jocelyn with Andrew, fretting his pate. (10)
- Warwick, and said he was fretting himself to death. (10)
- You must not be fretting, that is very pat for you. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fretting. Perhaps also see a sentence for flights and ways to use fragments in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fretting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.