How to use frigid in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use frigid in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for frigid.
- Blasts of frigid wind swept the streets, and buffeted each other in a fury of resentment when they met around the corners. (9)
- He cast his eyes on her: a quiet look, neither languid nor frigid seeming to her both open and uninviting. (10)
- He felt that his visitor was afraid of his frigid courtesy; and he did not mean to help him over that fear. (8)
- Is it an echo from a spirit in the frigid air? (10)
- She was frigid because she knew rightly of herself, that she in the place of power would never have struck so meanly. (10)
- That frigid reason of the craven has red-hot perceptions. (10)
- The Signor Antonio warmed rapidly from the frigid politeness of his introductory manner. (10)
- The earl turned from him to greet Lord Adderwood and a superior officer of his Profession, on whom he dropped a frigid nod. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for frigid. Perhaps also see a sentence for flapped and ways to use fretting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use frigid in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.