Sentences with frog in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use frog in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for frog.
- A frog was croaking in a runlet; there was a faint spicy scent of lemons. (8)
- He stood, inimitably stork-like, with an expression as if he saw before him a frog too large to swallow. (8)
- Now, come along, frog! (8)
- Out they poured whizzing; and the frog he leaped, and pussy ran and doubled before the hounds, and hockey-sticks waved, and away went a ball. (10)
- The little square man had already turned; he looked at that moment extremely like a frog. (8)
- The stars glowed above the palms; a frog was croaking. (8)
- The word for a frog particularly pleased her fancy; and it would be curious to know if she afterwards employed it in her works. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for frog. Perhaps also see a sentence for flows and ways to use fretful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use frog in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.