A sentence for the word fruits. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use fruits in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fruits.
- Before quitting Whitechapel, she went with Sarah to look at the old shop of the fruits and vegetables. (10)
- For see: till you were fashioned, the fruits hung immobile on the boughs. (10)
- I have a taste for fruits, my fairest! (10)
- I spoke of the fruits of energy and resolution. (10)
- In addition to the plucked flowers and fruits of the shop, Rose Mackrell more attentively examined the samples doing service at the counters. (10)
- Luxurious quiet people were as ripening glass-house fruits. (10)
- Mel was presently quieted, and made to sit with others before the fruits and wines? (10)
- One who has done so much to bring about the marriage cannot in conscience refuse his allotment of the fruits. (10)
- Only, here we have to pay for the fruits we pluck. (10)
- School, and the corruption there, will bear its fruits sooner or later. (10)
- Stolen fruits are said to be sweet; undeserved rewards are exquisite. (10)
- The reward a superior wealth and its fruits? (10)
- The utmost care could not always secure the most valuable fruits. (4)
- There were magnificent vegetables of all sorts in it, and if the fruits were meagre that was the fault of the rainy summer, perhaps. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fruits. Perhaps also see a sentence for fortunes and ways to use frost in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fruits in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.